KPM CPAs & Advisors (KPM) is growing and looking for a tax senior to join our team. We firmly believe our people are our greatest asset and strive to provide a combination of balance, teamwork, mutual respect, and trust. We recognize our professionals are at their best when provided with the opportunity to experience a full family and personal life and a challenging and rewarding career with growth potential. KPM also provides a competitive salary and benefits package. Balance is possible, let us help you achieve it.
Job duties may include:
• Preparing and reviewing tax returns
• Developing and supervising staff accountants
• Working with client service personnel and staff at all levels to perform tax services
Required skills include:
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Strong PC & Microsoft Office skills
• Excellent verbal & written communication
Relevant experience required includes:
• Three to seven years of professional experience – public accounting experience is required, but a combination of public accounting (tax) and/or private accounting experience would be considered
• Current CPA designation
Since 1966, KPM has served a variety of industries and clientele, providing accounting, audit, tax, and consulting services to help clients prosper. KPM is the largest locally owned accounting firm in Southwest Missouri and was recently again ranked one of the top 20 firms in the Midwest by Accounting Today in addition to being a top 300 firm nationwide by INSIDE Public Accounting. The firm also is a member of The Leading Edge Alliance and has office locations in Springfield and Branson.
KPM is an equal opportunity employer and employer decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, or creed, disability, national origin, or any other protected status. To learn more about KPM, visit kpmcpa.com.